Other Articles

12 Jan 2012

Basecamp

Outdated Post!
http://captainastrocraft.blogspot.com/2012/01/basecamp-ip-basecampresolvemeuk.html
Hi!
One of my favorite servers is called basecamp resolve and I think you will enjoy playing on it. NOTE it is a PVP server so watch your back!


When you log on for the first time, you will see a set of server rules. If you break them you will get banned. If you turn left you will come across the mall, the place where you can buy and sell items. It’s my favorite place to be because you are safe from harmful mobs and greedy players. I have a shop there called “the leaky roof”. If you look up you’ll see why!

The server admins are: APhilosopher AcidUK and Desator, and they are all very nice. But don’t ask for any spawned items or you may get a lightning bolt hurled in your direction.

Basecamp uses the Faction mod.  I belong to the faction “SilverTeam” which I founded and am the leader of. I would gladly accept members in as long as you don’t grief.  There will be plenty of other abandoned forts just waiting for you to come and plunder its halls, and the best part is you won’t get in trouble for doing it!
IP: basecamp.resolve.me.uk

1 comment: