Other Articles

24 Feb 2012

Basecamp V2


Hi all!



Here’s another update on my earlier basecamp post! The IP is at the bottom of the post.
The server uses the multi-world mod and there are currently 5 worlds namely: Spawn, Main world, mining world, End, and the Nether. You can’t build in the spawn world and the mining world is reset weekly.


The mall
The mall is located in the PVP world. Once you go through the teleporter, you will see a big building. They have small stalls where you can set up a shop for $10-200. To the left and right of the mall there are independent shops that you can go to. A plot there ranges from $50-100.

 My new shop
My shop is a far cry from the Leaky Roof, my other shop, but it has a big underground basement with farms, and living quarters. My friend Flamespiter has a shop… But I can’t find it! If you can log onto the server and find flamespiter’s shop, I’ll give you 10 iron ingots! Once I find the shop, ill remove this paragraph from my blog so hurry!



My faction

The server uses the Bukkit faction plug in. The faction plugin lets you make “clans” where only your members can build/ destroy. If you are a war like kind of player keep you faction hostile. If you are a builder ask an admin for a peaceful status.
My faction is SilverClan. If you wan’t to join, just speak to me and I’ll let you in. Note as my motto goes: “We will never give up! If you grief us we will only get stronger!” And it’s true! Each time we get griefed, our border expands by 1 block!


Rules

Rule one:        No Hacks (X-ray, Flying and other client mods)
Rule two:        Don’t be abusive in chat! (no spaming)

Rule three:      Don’t bug the admins!


Look for me and my friends!

Astrogibson
Robot_Tinman03

Flamespiter

Epicoskar
IP: basecamp.resolve.me.uk

Captain Astro, over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment